If you want someone to teach you photography personally and professionally, you may consider learning photography through a mentor. This is an informal way to learn photography as usually the mentor will be your parents, siblings or friends.
Pros of the method:
1) The mentor can provide feedbacks to you about your work
2) They can give you specific advice on how to create your own style
3) Close friendship with your mentor is a bonus
Cons of the method:
1) The style of the mentor may not suit you at all
2) You should avoid completely copying the styles and ways of your mentor.